Ever wondered what it would be like to have consistent peer mentorship? Imagine what kind of impact that could have on you and your organization in a year? Whether you are looking for accountability or advice, this is an excellent opportunity for you to invest in yourself AND your peers at the same time. Businesses with a purpose beyond profit are the catalysts of our time. They require fierce perseverance, humility, drive, and a most of all leadership. Given the various hoops and hurdles necessary to dodge in todays global arena, they also require a group of trusted believers who are willing to help identify blind spots, offer tips and advice, and to push and hold them accountable to their highest sense of self. Here is your chance to gift yourself with exactly that. Future Strategies brings you the opportunity to get Peer Mentored.
As changemakers, consultants, and social venture pioneers, it is sometimes hard to stay the course with the important work we do, when so often we feel alone and under-resourced. At conferences or socials, we often find a group of people who understand what we are trying to achieve and who operate with integrity and compassion however, in these settings it is difficult to share challenges and get feedback. At The Peer Mentorship Exchange, we create a safe environment for you to share your challenges with other values-led organizations giving you an ongoing sense of team and solidarity that will bring you the strength you need to be the best we can be, and to continue to share your skills and expertise and support each other in achieving your goals.
How does it work?
Peer Mentorship Exchange logistics:
- The group will meet once a month
- It will consist of a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 9 people per pod
- Pods will be carefully selected to facilitate harmonious team dynamics
- Each member commits to participate for a minimum of one year
- The process is high-level and highly structured to get the most out of your time together
Here is what participants are saying:
“The PME has given me support in knowing I am not alone in my challenges despite being the main decision-maker in my organization. I can share my questions and struggles, and gain back ideas and positive reinforcement from peers that are going through similar experiences in other organizations.”
“This keeps me going, and provides me tangible help to do my work even better.”
“[E]ach session has my mind turning and listening to other people’s comments and feedback has been quite useful.”
“Hearing the way other people approach questions and advice is most useful for me. Because we are meeting monthly, it gives enough frequency and space to learn well from each other.”
“An opportunity to share successes and challenges so we can all learn from them.”
Here are the benefits:
- A continued sense of camaraderie with like-minded individuals
- Be held accountable to the goals you set
- Growth of our businesses in a changing economy
- Recognition and showcasing opportunities
- Blind spot identification
- Feedback outlets from business owners with experience
- Deepening of relationships with other like minded organizations
Here are the costs?
$653.33 + applicable taxes for the entire year;
Note: All funds are required in advance, payable to Future Strategies.
What you get?
- kick-off session to get your pod started
- A goal sheet and a strategic goal setting exercise
- Two strategic connection networking events
- A mid term check in
- A year end debrief session with an option to renew
To fill out an application, please email me at sara[at]futurestrategies.ca